Brand Debuts Two New Blender Innovations at 2019 Housewares Show
BENTON HARBOR, Mich., March 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Eating healthy doesn’t have to have obstacles, and KitchenAid is committed to creating fresh possibilities in the kitchen with the new K150 and K400 Blenders. In helping make the desire to eat healthier a reality, KitchenAid engineered two new blenders, keeping the maker at the forefront of the design process.
“We set out to create blenders that addressed consumer needs we saw in the market,” said Nikki Lockett, U.S. Marketing Leader for KitchenAid Small Appliances. “A pain point we saw is the inability to quickly and effectively crush ice and tackle tough ingredients. Looking to the needs of makers, we knew we had to solve these problems with our new blenders.”
The brand’s newest blenders arriving on the market offer exceptional functionality to enable fresh culinary creations as part of a healthy lifestyle. The innovations designed with the maker in mind include:
- KitchenAid K150 Blender (KSB1325) — MSRP $99.99: Crush Ice with Ease
- Introduce a world of new creative and healthy possibilities. With the ability to crush ice in less than 10 seconds* the K150 Blender has a designated ice crushing setting plus three individual speed options to blend the best tasting smoothies.
- KitchenAid K400 Blender (KSB4027) — MSRP $249.99: Designed to Tackle Tough Ingredients
- For those looking to tackle even tougher ingredients, the K400 Blender has a 1.5 Peak HP motor that creates a powerful blending vortex.** Makers can blend their best-tasting creations with three preset recipe programs including Ice Crush, Icy Drinks and Smoothie. Makers can also control the taste and texture to fit their personal preference with the 5-speed variable speed dial.
Both blenders, designed and assembled in the USA, include several key benefits:
- Fully Blend with Less Mess: The Soft Start® feature starts the motor at a slower speed to pull food into the blade and then quickly increases to the selected speed setting, eliminating splatter accidents.
- Optimal Blending Speed: The Intelli-Speed® Motor control senses the contents and maintains the optimal speed to power through all ingredients.
- Powerful Vortex: A unique asymmetric blade blends at four distinct angles to pull ingredients into the blades, creating a powerful blending vortex to power through ice and other tough ingredients.
- Easy to Clean: The jars and easy-off lids are easy to clean and the K400 Blender has a simple-to-use self-cleaning cycle. Simply fill the blender jar with some water and a drop of dish soap, then run the self-clean cycle.
These products will join a family of KitchenAid blenders including the High Performance Series Blender and Pro Line Series Blender with Thermal Control Jar. The new blenders will be available summer 2019.
Aiding and inspiring makers in their pursuit to live healthier by using fresher ingredients, the new KitchenAid blenders will continue to empower creativity in the kitchen, making healthy and fresh meals delicious and achievable.
Discover the full lineup of new KitchenAid products coming out in 2019: https://www.multivu.com/players/English/8493651-kitchenaid-2019-housewares-show-100-year-celebration/
*Half tray of ice
**Laboratory measurement of peak horsepower output of motor
Since the introduction of its legendary stand mixer in 1919 and first dishwasher in 1949, KitchenAid has built on the legacy of these icons to create a complete line of products designed for those with a passion to make. Today, the KitchenAid® brand offers virtually every essential for the well-equipped kitchen with a collection that includes everything from countertop appliances to cookware, ranges to refrigerators, and whisks to wine cellars. To learn more, visit KitchenAid.com or join us at Facebook.com/KitchenAid and Twitter.com/KitchenAidUSA.
MSRP is manufacturer’s suggested retail price. Dealer alone determines actual retail and advertised prices.